PENTA 721S-SDI Dual SDI to Dante Converter with SRC
PENTA 721s-SDI is a Dual SDI embedder/de-embedder with onboard Samplerate Converter, MADI, AES and Dante, which provides a versatile and flexible solution for signal distribution of embedded audio via AES/EBU, MADI, as well as routing via IP Gigabit Ethernet and optical fibre networks.
Penta 721s-SDI is a compact 1U digital audio interface with a dual set of 3G SDI input/output ports, Pro|Mon and dual power supply. It provides embedding and de-embedding of 16 audio channels per port where samplerate conversion can be enabled if desired.
All embedded channel can be routed to and from any of the digital interfaces on the unit. It comes with eight channel AES/EBU input/output channels, MADI and Dante IP Audio Ethernet in/outs, as well as an optional mini-module slot with dual SFP MADI optical in/out connection.
- 2 x SDI embedder/de-embedder
- 16 channels per SDI
- Supports SD, HD and 3G SDI
- Built-in Sample Rate Converter
- Routing of single channels
- 8 AES/EBU I/O and 1 BNC MADI I/O
- Optional Mini module with 2 MADI I/O via SFP
- Pro|Mon monitor control functionality
- 64 Dante IP audio I/O channels
- Support for AES67 with SAP
- TCP/IP control via DADman software, Penta 615 control panels panels or the NTP RCCore control system
- Flexible patching and routing of SDI audio channels
- Clock detach between SDI audio and video
- Stand alone Dante IP audio interface and format converter
- Compact solution with redundant power supply
Penta 721s-SDI include a 512x512 multiplexer, enabling all SDI audio and digital inputs and outputs to be routed in any combination; this enables the unit to also split signals for advanced signal distribution.
The multiplexer can be used to establish the static connections of the signal inputs and outputs. A 256x32 channel summing mixer is also available as a part of the matrix.
Penta 721s-SDI is controlled via one or two Ethernet ports and the operation is done by using the DADman control software application or a Penta 615 Control panel. In larger router systems control can be made via the NTP RCCore Router control application.
IP Audio Powered by Dante
The Penta 721s-SDI IP Audio protocol is based on the robust tried-and-tested Dante™ digital audio networktechnology, and will interoperate with products of other brands that comply with Dante. The Dante IP Audio format provides fast, flexible, andeconomical audio routing via IP and is compatible with NTP PENTA 721 Digital I/O and other Dante devices.
The IP Audio routing provides Low latency, tightly synchronised, transport of uncompressed audio over Gigabit IP Ethernet Layer 3 networks using off the shelf switches, and routers for audio routing via one or more sub-nets. A total of 512 channels can be routed on a 1 Gigabit network, and more if the network capacity is higher.
NTP Technology | Nybrovej 99 | 2820 Gentofte | Denmark |
Phone (+45) 45 96 88 80 | Fax (+45) 44 53 11 70 | Email: email@example.com